Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

table bearings

eianewb · 2009-12-25 21:31

so i have actually had time to call the dealer about my table bearing. wish i hadn't. they are $17k. only paid $23k for the whole machine. this is a kobelco sk 130 lc IV. (same one from the slop in the turntable thread) does anyone know of an aftermarket bearing? dealer said that some machines have 2 part bearings that one could shim, yay, mine is not one of those. does any one else make bearings that would fit on this machine? they sure don't look complicated, assuming that the bolt holes line up. what do you guys think?? thanks

Replies7
  1. #1tctractors2009-12-26 04:16

    In the U.K. I would be expecting to pay £1500 to £2000 for a new top spec' item, you are having your pants pulled down by the Dealers, do your homework and save a stack of Cash, the bearing will not be made by Kobelco?? tctractors

  2. #2cps2009-12-26 14:54

    Yea that sounds alot of money! I'd ask around, do a google search and you might find a local place to supply or recon yours! i have seen this Co's Advert in a few local equiment mags, www.vmanen.com Maybe worth a look! CPS

  3. #3willie592009-12-26 15:26

    I've had Kaydon Bearings rebuild worn slew ring bearings before for half the price of new bearing. Give them a call for a quote. http://www.kaydonbearings.com/ You could try a used slew ring from a dismantled machine from someone like Iron Peddlers. Or do a search for dismantled machines at Machinery Trader website.

  4. #4leadarrows2009-12-26 15:46

    Applied Industrial Technologies 401 W Willard St Muncie, IN 47302-3152 765.284.1425 Try here. It's were I get bearings for my tub grinder. They are half the price of John Deere and less than at N.A.P.A. for everything I have needed so far. You'll have to pay shipping so I don't know how that will work out for you or even if they have what you need. Figure it's worth a shot. Good Luck. I don't even know what a $17,000.oo priced bearing looks like honestly...and I don't want too.....lol

  5. #5special tool2009-12-26 16:15

    I'd like to know what that looks like too. I guess its a little brighter than 24k gold, little heavier than platinum and little more wear resistant than diamond. I wouldn't have the balls to give someone that price. I'd say - just forget it, we don't want to make this sale.

  6. #6Rahul chaubey2016-07-08 06:20

    Dear sir I have specific quiry asper below I have SHUP UNLLOADER(CRANE slewing type) 20T SWL for coal unloading. It is brand new & not yet started operation . But during trial check , I have observed abnormal sound . This sound is coming after slewing is stop. Since this noise is just after the stop ,hence iam unable to identify the source of sound. During trial run in china , it was fine , but after dispatched & received at site , when iam operating , then iam experiencing this sound just after stopping the slewing motion. Till now , I made lot of attempt to find the source of sound , but could not able to conclude . Hence seeking the expert device One clue- During clockwise rotation , sound is less , but during anticlockwise rotation , sound is appearing in almost all direction Please help Also attaching herewith the video & location

  7. #7lantraxco2016-07-08 15:00

    Give these folks a call, they've quoted me some excellent prices in the past. I've bought literally tons of undercarriage from them with nary a complaint over the years: http://vancouvertracparts.com/ Tel: (604)468-7828