Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tacheuchi TB14 Hyd Issue

Hojo Enterprises. ยท 2023-12-27 15:09

Have a hyd. problem with my mini excavator. The stick cylinder will not retract. I have eliminated the cylinder and lines as the source of the problem. I have narrowed it down to something to do with the valve. No other functions effected. It won't retract the cyl. but you can here that it puts load on the pump.I would like to pin point the problem before removing the entire valve bank.

Replies4
  1. #1Hojo Enterprises.2023-12-27 15:11

    In the picture , it is the the valve section with the relief valve and the 2 hoses with yellow paint markers.

  2. #2uffex2023-12-28 10:27

    Good day The isssue from your post must be at the spool or the shock valve it does not match my information. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3Hojo Enterprises.2023-12-28 15:34

    That's what I'm thinking. Guess I'm going to have to pull the valve bank out. Might as well reseal the whole thing while I'm at it.

  4. #4uffex2023-12-29 04:05

    Good day Unless your block is leaking externally, it maybe a job to many, the spool has to shift in equal amount in both directions. I suggest you measure the movement before you tear down. Kind regards Uffex