I just purchased a 2004 Takeuchi 135 that recently caught fire from a brush fire. It burned the rear of the excavator melting all the wires, burning hoses, fan, etc. I bought it real cheap and plan to restore it. The machine was off at the time of the fire. I plan to pull the engine, purchase new wiring harness etc and fix up. I stopped by the dealer to order the manuals; however, does anyone have any experience with working with this brand of machine? I figure I will start by buying some caps to cap off each hydraulic line and valve body before I pressure wash and start disassembly. Other than the dealer, does anyone know where I can buy parts reasonably? I plan to find someone that owns one and ask them if I can take some pictures so I can have a guide as to where things are supposed to be hooked up.....looking for advice.
They are not very complicated when it comes to the wiring so if you cannot find a second hand loom a good auto electrician would have no troubles making new one for you. Would help him if you leave old one in place and let him remove it if you go that way. Cheers
Good day Heavy Chevy If you can send a photo of the components you are trying to source we may be able to help finding replacements. Kind regards Uffex