I have an 02 takeuchi tb 135 and the main lifting cylinder started leaking. I was wondering if there were any options out there to replace it with a bigger one that can lift more? am I limited by the pump or the mounts? or will the boom just not handle it? I need to lift a few concrete blocks that are 3000 lb. the farther out I can reach the better. thanks for the help
I would say you are probably limited to your pump, does it not lift 3k now?
put a bigger cylinder on it and you will soon find another weak spot. The TK engineers did a good job on these and if they wanted it to lift that 3000 lb they would have built it for that. If you move a lot of those blocks then trade it in on a bigger machine and work within it's limits if you only occasionally move these blocks then rent what you need only for that job. Here are the spec on your machine and to lift a 3000 block and be able to work with it you are seriously over loading it to the point it is not safe. LIFT CAPACITIES (lbs) AT 9’10” RADIUS over front, blade down over side +6.6 ft..................1,512.......................................1,512 Ground Level..........2,581.......................................1,505 -3.3 ft...................2,603.......................................1,485