Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi Paint Brand and Paint Code

RIPMUP ยท 2014-01-28 07:32

Hi there, Does anyone know what the EXACT paint brand and colour code is for takeuchi excavators? The TB138fr? I'm looking at touching mine up and need to know what brand of paint takeuchi use and what the code is? Looking for codes for the light grey, darker grey and red. Any help please guys. Thanks Steve

Replies5
  1. #1BlackDog2017-06-22 00:09

    Just found your thread. I am on the same quest. Did you find a source for paint?

  2. #2Ads2017-06-28 05:59

    I have a couple of tins in the shed and they have the manufactures name on them. Where are you in Aus. Cheers. Adam.

  3. #3BlackDog2017-06-28 23:32

    From the US. Not sure if the numbers would be different or not?

  4. #4chris allen2017-07-13 12:44

    Why do you just take a sample of the paint from The machine An take to the paint store. They have a scan gun an they can shoot the paint An mix ya up Some. Done it plenty of times

  5. #5BlackDog2017-07-14 22:23

    Cool thanks will give it a try.