Hi All Have a Takeuchi t12 That appears to be making oil. Crankcase was overfull drained it thinking diesel fuel. NO, it appears to be Hyd oil. which is the same engine oil. Sitting overnight pulled drain plug had one pint came out. Where could that come from? Can[t see how the main Hyd. pump on the rear could get in there. Thanks Tom
Does that unit have a small charge pump running off the engine gear train with a seal leaking. I have seen a similar problem on some other model machines before. Just something to check. Your hydraulic oil should go down accordingly. Simon C
High flow pump shaft seal ?
I think that heymccall has the exact picture there of a likely culprit. Simon C
Wow Happy New Year everyone. I can't believe I forgot a follow up. Really appreciate all the help and it was the pump seal. Completely overlooked that pump. Thx Tom