Can someone familiar with Taheuchi TB016 help me , give me advice, how to get to the safety lock solenoid the easy way. I would like to check the wiring that goes to those solenoid. Thank you for your help ! Ronald .
Good day See attached, it may help. Kind regards Uffex
uffex...may be I dont know how.... I was not able to open what you send me...
Good day You need a PDF reader such as Adobe, if you can explain what you are using for the internet I will try to help out. Kind regards Uffex
uffex, have the CD for the parts manual, and the shop manual (cd) and I can see the illustration, but what could be an easy way to get to that solenoid with out taking off many parts of the excavator. Ronald...near the Gaspe coast.
Good day Ronald I am afraid you have met the curse of the mini excavator no easy way just remove the bare minimum. Is there another way to resolve your issue maybe able to help? Kind regards Uffex
Worked on one, operated one, abused one and finally the engine failed after years of service. My advice. Be descriptive on the issue and that helps narrow down the issue together. If my memory is correct: The lever lock system is pilot pressure lock out. No track travel and no digger functions. There are very basic systems on this digger. But I highly suggest starting simple. Battery voltage, fuses and relays. Give the wiring harness a wiggle to see if something has been damaged by vibrations. Do you have the flashing triangle too?
Thank you Toddgarage for your advice! I cleaned the two safety switches, and adjusted them properly, cleaned their wiring terminals and connections. After that repair, I worked with the machine, and every thing went perfectly! Have a good summer!