Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB 135 Track replacement

stpat7 ยท 2025-07-14 15:24

I have a Takeuchi TB136, 2007 year and need to replace the tracks, I'm in Alaska so I need to find a dealer or recommendations as to where the best deal might be, I know shipping is difficult but still need to get this done, any help appreciated, Thanks, Patrick

Replies3
  1. #1reganj2025-07-14 20:42

    I believe the smart folks here will ask for a serial number for your machine to be able to assist you.

  2. #2Universal Parts2025-07-15 05:10

    Do you need the chain for the crawler? You just need to tell me the length and width of the crawler, and how many sections it consists of, and I will give you a quote for shipping to the United States and then trucking to Alaska. If you are interested, you can chat with me privately.

  3. #3PeterG2025-07-18 11:00

    Are you sure it's a TB136 and not a TB135? Post image of machine. Easy to get tracks on a TB135.