Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB035 main pump

edistocat ยท 2012-05-14 10:23

I am told that my machine needs a new main pump. It is a Uchida Rexroth a10VD17SR1RS5 -984-208063-85. My machine has full power to all components when machine is first started. After hydraulic oil gets hot I lose power to the left track. Machine will still travel although with a curve to the left. From a complete stop, I can slowly move the left track lever forward and their is a momentary lurch and then nothing. Changing the lines at the main pump, makes the symptom transfer to the opposite track. All other components seem to have full power when hydraulic oil is at operating temps. I am no mechanic, but I am confused as to why only the left track is affected. Someone had changed the left counterbalance valve at the left final drive before I purchased this machine. Where do I get parts for this pump if it is the problem and want to fix it myself. Is there a shop where I can send the pump and have it rebuilt. Is there a replacement pump other than Uchida Rexroth that can be uded for this machine. Thanks in advance for your input.......

Replies0

No replies yet.