Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB125

Bob Lewis ยท 2014-12-05 01:22

I have recently purchased a Takeuchi TB125 Great machine with a very minor problem. The control panel light indicating high speed travel is not working so I imagine the bulb is blown, I thought it would be easy to change but I can see no way of removing the control panel, there is a cover over the front blade control lever fixed to it & there seems to be no way of getting to it's fixing screws, I can just about feel one of them & that's it, without that cover removed the control panel will not lift out. Any advise please. Bob

Replies8
  1. #1tool_king2014-12-05 18:35

    Bob what is you email address .I can look it up and see see how it is put together and you manuals for machine.

  2. #2Bob Lewis2014-12-06 01:37

    Hello tool_king My email address is [email protected] I can undo the 4 screws that hold the control panel but the cover over the blade lever has to be removed before I can lift the panel but there seems to be no way of getting to the screws that hold the blade lever cover. Regards Bob

  3. #3Bob Lewis2014-12-09 14:00

    I was hoping for a reply from tool_king but have not seen anything, does anyone else have a solution?

  4. #4tool_king2014-12-09 19:46

    Hi Bob I am here .Been crazy past couple of days .Looking it up .Got you email address wil be sending over manuals.What is your phone number ? I can call you. During the day.

  5. #5tool_king2014-12-09 21:43

    If you have cab machine there is four bolts under console that hole is down.Look on paige 62 of parts manual .Take bolts out to tilt over console .You can also you extra long wrench to reach bolts to loosen them .I will look at shop tomorrow when I stop there .We have machines there.

  6. #6Bob Lewis2015-05-18 03:17

    I still have the same problem, I need to change a control panel bulb on my Takeuchi TB125 but & can see no way of accessing the bulbs, can anyone help?

  7. #7Bob Lewis2015-05-18 03:20

    Where do I go to post a new thread on this forum?

  8. #8tool_king2015-05-18 11:45

    Bob Lewis manuals on the way to you .check email