Hello everyone, Jut bought a Takeuchi TB135 in the fall. I bought it with a few known problems in an attempt to save money....... I got the Mini for a pretty low price and it does get the job done. The problem I am having is trying to get a service manual for it. I am having a problem with a low turret speed and the blade will not pick up the machine more then an inch or 2. I can manually raise the machine and the blade will hold in any position but it will not lift and the thumb will randomly fall if not fully retracted. The only other issue is the head gasket is blown which I hope to get repaired in the next week or 2. So any help on a manual or where to start on the hydraulics would be great.
hi, I have the same machine. I got a repair shop manual on a c/d that is the factory one. Has a great trouble shooting section. Check my previous post for the info on where I got it, (u.k. somewhere )
Try tradebit. I got one for my TB138FR from here. https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/274682349-takeuchi-tb125-tb135-tb145-workshop-service-repair Adam.
Go to the Dealer and get it. It will either be free or $10.00 for the cd. Another reason I like takeuchi you don't get hit with a $1000.00 for the book. Thanks Cat.