I have a TB135 I'm in the process of cleaning up and adding a hydraulic thumb. In the plumbing process now, adding pipes and hoses down where they need to be. In checking for leaks and using the left hand joystick buttons, I noticed the left button makes the hoses move and you can hear the engine under load. The right button does nothing. I opened the diverters and the left sprays out fluid when used, the right button does nothing. Pulled the joystick apart and the circuit board is cracked/broken. Planning on replacing that joystick and I assume this will fix the issue. But.... got to wondering, would there be some other reason that I'm overlooking that this scenario would happen? Im pretty new to this, any thoughts from those more experienced would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Is the RH plumbing valve turned to tank (1way), and not to 2way?
Man, great thought. It was diagonal and I straightened it vertically. Unfortunately that didnt do it... would have been an awesome end to the wkend though! I was able to straight wire between the circuit board contacts on the working button and it worked. Doing that on the non-working button didnt make anything happen. Makes me think replacing the joystick isn't going to yield anything other than a new joystick. I'll have to trace the wiring back and see where it goes. Im guessing instead of a manual valve, this triggers an electric switch of sorts that opens a valve? Any thoughts of what to look for appreciated. Would have been nice to have realized this prior to the thumb purchase...
I am not familiar with your machine and this may not apply but on my Sany in the screen there is different operating modes for a thumb, grapple breaker, ect where you can set up flow rates, when I use my breaker this is the set up for the hammer, when I use the thumb RL is set at 80% also
Where the thumb hoses go to the machine, did you turn the hydraulic fluid switch to on? You shut this off if you change hoses to set up a breaker or Auger or if you don't have a thumb.
Screen....? I could add screen to the canopy to help keep the bugs out i guess. Im on the lower end of the fancy scale here. Unfortunately.
The manual on/off valve, yes those are open. Even when closed i can still feel the pump making an effort with the one button, but zero effort being made with the other button.
The hoses are on the right side?
Does the thumb open or close?
Thanks guys for the input. The issue turned out to be a broken switch and broken circuit board in the joystick. I soldered in new switches and ran a new wire around the damaged section of rhe board. Thumb works now, but very fast and bucket doesn't over power the thumb. Will be looking at how / where to reduce the pressure on the aix circuit. Appreciate any insight if you have any. Thanks