Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB135 does not work fast driving on the left Undercaridge

digger.krakow · 2014-10-05 05:42

Hi all, I need your help In my Takeuchi tb 135 vin number is 13516875 from the year 2006 After switching on the fast left fork goes virtually unchanged s having, when the excavator is raised and switches for quick fork right side goes very quickly and left not only much faster. Did someone already had a similar problem?

Replies10
  1. #1mikebramel2014-10-05 09:43

    Check the pilot pressure going into the motor that decreases the swashplate

  2. #2digger.krakow2015-02-15 08:33

    Hello. On the wire, check the pressure?

  3. #3mikebramel2015-02-15 12:18

    I would be looking at the difference between LEFT and RIGHT on C LEFT to C RIGHT or A Left to A Right

  4. #4bmckenzie2015-02-16 11:05

    there is a 2nd speed control valve in the travel motor, check to see if the plunger is sticking or has foreign matter caught in it.

  5. #5bmckenzie2015-04-05 12:58

    Did you ever fix the problem?? I have same problem on mine and will be tearing into it in the next few weeks

  6. #6Nard5862024-01-02 00:37

    I know this is years old but I’m having this issue now. Any help?

  7. #7bmckenzie2024-01-02 12:36

    On my machine I had checked pressures at both travel motors and had switched the lines from right to left at the valve blocks with no change. I ended up replacing the slow drive with new and then the problem went to the other side. Ended up replacing both drives and problem solved.

  8. #8Nard5862024-01-02 12:58

    Was your problem originally that you couldn’t go into 2nd speed? My 2nd speed button turns on but doesn’t go faster. One of my tracks is dead loose and I can’t tighten it without the second gear speed.

  9. #9bmckenzie2024-01-09 11:59

    My 2 speed worked but one side was a lot slower, The machine would turn a 1/2 circle in 50' going straight. I don't understand the loose track comment.

  10. #10Nard5862024-01-09 12:59

    I ended up fixing it. The track is a self adjust track and had lost tenstion. The only way to tighten the track up is to put it in 2nd speed and run the machine for a few seconds. The problem ended up being the solenoid and the solenoid carrier they were both stuck. I took it all apart and cleaned it throughout with a small brass brush put it all together and ordered new solenoids. Now it works good