Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB135 Help. Electrical Everything

dkdc ยท 2022-11-18 10:57

Hi all, first post so bear with me. I just picked up a Takeuchi Tb135 from a guy who blew the engine up and torched the wiring. He had another guy do some temporary wiring to get the thumb and what not to work. I've got everything stripped down and a new motor in. I just recently came across the manual and realized there is supposed to be a whole bunch of resistors and diodes and what not under the left controller. I have no serial number ( plate got ripped off prior to me) to lookup exact parts match and not sure where or if I can order the whole Fuse box, resistor "electrical hub" as a package to install easily. I will end up needing to redo the entire electrical system so any and all help is appreciated.

Replies1
  1. #1uffex2022-11-19 05:01

    Good day Not sure if you have the schematic. Kind regards Uffex