Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB135 – Need to know what this light means

Joxer ยท 2011-03-21 12:12

Hi All, I found this forum and it seems like the best place to look for an answer to my query. I borrowed a Takeuchi TB135 from a friend for the weekend for some light work, but the light highlighted by the red box in the picture below is staying constantly green when the machine is in operation. Could someone tell me what it means? Thanks, Joxer.

Replies6
  1. #1watglen2011-03-21 13:10

    Green is always good

  2. #2cps2011-03-21 14:34

    Hi there joxer, i think it is an auto idle light, if there is one fitted!

  3. #3Joxer2011-03-21 17:58

    So far so good Is this 'auto idle' something I might have turned on myself (not that I did it on purpose)? EDIT: I should add that I don't think this light was staying on earlier in the weekend. I just noticed it on Sunday evening. I can't find an online manual for this model without having to pay for it. Thanks for the responses so far. Joxer.

  4. #4cps2011-03-21 18:08

    The Auto Ilde is when the trottle revs down on its own automaticly, not sure if this machine has it but im almost sure thats the light is for!

  5. #5GCC2011-03-21 18:26

    on my hitachi ex300lc-3 it means auto idle it only comes on when it in that mode when you hit the joy stick it go off and returnes to set rpm if you let off your joy stick for 3-5 seconds it should rev down to idle or just above it.

  6. #6tool_king2011-03-21 20:25

    Joxer This the decel light .This lamp lights when decel.switch pressed, the engine speed decreases.Press the switch on the right operating lever to lower the engine speed to low idling. Press the switch again to return to the engine speed set with the throttle lever. Supplement: The one-touch decelerator is a device for lowering the engine speed and reducing fuel consumption when little engine output is required, for example when the operating and travel levers are in neutral. If you need a operator or parts manual I email you one for free.