Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi tb153fr aux hydraulics not working

Jlamere15 · 2023-10-03 21:40

I installed a hydraulic thumb on my machine an the joystick doesn’t work the thumb.I did some research an it shows on a schematic that I need a 1st hydraulic control box. I called the dealer an they can’t seem to find one/they don’t really understand what I’m talking about. Does anyone know if I need that box or do I have a different problem?

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2023-10-04 04:08

    Good day How do you intend to control the thumb with pedal or scroll switch? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Jlamere152023-10-04 05:09

    The a an b joy stick control

  3. #3uffex2023-10-04 05:49

    Good dayJ See attached explains the parts you need in place, if you are uncertain takes some picts to post us. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Jlamere152023-10-04 06:02

    Thank you I’m pretty it’s the proportional controller as mine never came with one. I’ll let you know how it turns out thanks