Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB153FR thumb won’t open

crawlake ยท 2021-01-20 13:24

Hi, I have a 2008 Takeuchi TB153FR that I can't get the thumb to open. It started out intermittently not opening, and eventually won't open at all. I have power leaving the switch on both open and close, and it closes fine. I can hear a solenoid click when I hit the close button, but nothing when I hit the open. Was wondering if there is a good manual you guys could recommend that has wiring diagrams? There is alot more wiring under the cab than I was expecting.

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2021-01-22 04:11

    Good day crawlake This is what we have on file if you need more come back, I would suggest checking the pilot pressure at the spool to begin. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2crawlake2021-01-22 12:55

    Thank you very much Uffex, this helps make sense of what's going on under that cab. i appreciate the help