Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi tb175 wiring problems

Drsmall · 2022-01-22 09:52

I just acquired a tb175, the thumb doesn’t work and the two speed tracks don’t work. The second aux hydraulics also don’t seem to work(I don’t hear a hydraulic restriction when I move the thumb screw and those lines are capped on the stick) a quick search showed me these are known for electrical problems. The diagram I found shows the two aux hydraulics getting power from two different parts of the controller? I’m not great at electrical so I’m just looking for a jumping off point to get started tracking this down Thanks in advance

Replies5
  1. #1DuncanR2022-08-24 16:26

    I have exactly the same issue. Did you find a solution?

  2. #2heymccall2022-08-24 17:55

    For the 2speed, does the "rabbit" light illuminate when the 2speed button is depressed and released?

  3. #3DuncanR2022-08-24 18:42

    No, it doesn't I've measured the voltage at the fuses and there is a group on the left-hand row that are around 4.9 v vs the rest that are 25v. This includes the proportional control, lights, AC.

  4. #4Nard5862024-01-02 00:33

    hey duncan. im having the exact same problem right now exept all of my fuses are at 28.6 volts. did you ever find out what was causing your problem

  5. #5starequipment2024-12-16 10:28

    Has anyone found a fix to this problem? I am experiencing the same issues.