We currently have a TB180 that has come in to be painted and have the back pins and bushes of the "side shift" replaced. Looks to be a real pain of a job as the two pins in question are buried fairly deep into the machine. I was wandering if there is anyone who has done this job before and could offer a bit of advice as to how it is best done. We have a forklift so supporting / removing the boom is no problem.
that cab tilts up. remove 2 bolts @ rear of cab.
Have you used up all the adjustment on the little screws around the pins? Like others said tip the cab forward to get at the pins and pray they come out easy because if they are seized there is no good way to get them out.
Fireman, what program or app do you use to add the text and arrows to the pics?
The op added them I just copied his pictures when I quoted him
It is the view edit toolbar on MAC. Or you can just do it on Microsoft paint.