Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB240

RyeRye · 2022-01-17 16:40

Need some help, I have a TB240 that starts and idles up, but will not move. Its throwing an error code 612, and it beeps and has the exclamation point flashing. I have checked electronics for moisture, nothing looks cracked or broken. It was working just fine days prior to this happening. Suggestions...?

Replies4
  1. #1cakooter2022-01-26 18:59

    I’m having the same issues TB 240 and codes 612 8005. Takeuchi says it’s the main harness but I don’t want to just throwing in.

  2. #2daytonadockshop12024-11-12 07:13

    I'm having the same issue and I have spent the money for the harness and it still is doing the same thing!

  3. #3Piddling2025-01-05 15:55

    I have a Takeuchi TB240 doing the same thing. It was working fine, all the sudden it wouldn't operate, beeping, flashing with the 612 and 8005 code. I charged the battery, cleaned all the fuses, checked the safety switch, etc... When I put the battery back on, it ran fine for several hours. The next day it started flashing and throwing codes again. Has anyone ever figured out anything with this?

  4. #4ruggedtech2026-06-23 18:24

    Resurrecting this. I have a 2015 machine. Getting the beeping and 612 and 8005 code. Engine runs fine, throttle is fine. No hydraulics. I pulled every fuse and relay. Horn, lights all work, switches all work. I would like to find out what to check next. Checked pin 1 and 2 on the controller gray plug for power. That checked out. This happened a day or 2 earlier and went away on restart. Now it will no go away.