Anyone happen to have one? I'm getting ready to pull this unit apart and would rather not dive in completely blind. (But I will...) B-)
I have a parts manual for TB25 and TB025 .Download these links for the TB25 http://www.4shared.com/document/7VnTHura/PARTS_MANUAL_TB25PUB_41.html TB025 http://www.4shared.com/document/bpcRv1qn/PARTS_MANUAL_TB025_PE3-102Z51.html
I have a parts manual and service for TB25 and TB025 .Download these links for the TB25 http://www.4shared.com/document/7VnTHura/PARTS_MANUAL_TB25PUB_41.html TB025 http://www.4shared.com/document/bpcRv1qn/PARTS_MANUAL_TB025_PE3-102Z51.html Here is the service manual http://www.4shared.com/document/6yxX0xc1/SERVICE_MANUAL_TB25_TB25-E1.html
Thanks Tool King, the service manual will come in handy. I had the parts book, but it really doesn't show any disassembly exploded drawings, so there was no real way to see what jumps out first. From what I gather there is no replacement available for this motor, so I either fix it, or disable it and let that side coast. And for more fun, the starter just died. That little operation took about four hours or so to do. There is no way to reach the starter with out taking off the back part of the firewall. Who ever designed this machine apparently expected the starter to last forever. (And for $600.00, it should...) I have it at a rebuild shop, but I won't be holding my breath on that one.
Tool_King, Just wanted to thank you again for the service manual, it would have been a cold day in hell before I figured out how to get that cover off the drive motor. Why they couldn't just use surface bolts, I'll never know. That was the strangest dis-assembly procedure I'd ever run into.
Hello Tool King I need some help with my Takeuchi tb25. I can see that you previus have placed som document about that Machine. The problem that I have the travel motor on the spline gear. I can mail or put some photos too you. I have opened the gear and need the selas and the gear wheels. but i do not have the spare parts number. or if yuo have any ideas where too buy spareparts. I can see that you have removed som links on 03-22-2011 are they what i need Thanks Bent
Hello again My skype name is tofveson if you have skype Bent
Bent, Unfortunatly, the TB25 parts are just as scarce here as they are where you live. Apparently the drive motors have not been supported for some time, so unfortunately, part numbers are not going to help you much. A machine shop probably will, once you get the parts out. This is what I had to do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzMoKiGJ3g Jim
I think I did this right, try this: http://www.4shared.com/document/C0aZ1y2e/SERVICE_MANUAL_TB25.html
Hello William I have been in contact with MidtWest They seem too know somthing. I have spoke too a guy maned Jack. I have parts nr. from a danish dealer but he i noo longer a dealer. Jack told me that he could find those nr. that i have an total price, but i am not that good at english so maybe you could help there Bent www.mwesales.com/parts-takeuchi.html Midwest Equipment - Takeuchi Parts And Undercarriage - [ Oversæt denne side ] Did you have skype
or maybe a phone nr. Bent
Mof1 here is the link for the parts manual and service manuals http://www.4shared.com/document/IEWpcun4/PARTS_MANUAL_TB25PUB_41.html TB25/250 http://www.4shared.com/document/ZR7rI2nG/SERVICE_MANUAL_TB25_TB25-E1.html
Hello ToolKing Thank you wery much for the info. That was wery helpful for us here i Denmark Bent
You are welcome Mof1 .I did not see the first time you put up he post .I was not on the site for a couple of days. I have many more manuals wheel loaders,excavators and track loaders.I have downloaded all the Takeuchi manauls that they have,operation parts and service.Let me know if you need any of them .
This hot link for Takeuchi Manual was just the thing that I was looking for. I only wish I could fine a manual for the yanmar diesel 30hp engine that I have in my machine. thanks