Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TAKEUCHI TB260

Carolina start up · 2021-05-07 20:40

does anyone have anything to say about them I picked up a bunch of winter work and I just think this machine will be the right size to add when October hits and grass is done and I can start on clearing and drain projects to have winter work. any input on this machine would be helpful

Replies3
  1. #1Tags2021-05-08 09:46

    I have one, it has about 1600 hours on it and I’ve been very happy with it. It seems to be a strong, fast machine for its size. I have a pin grabber coupler, a hydraulic thumb on it, and an angle blade, I kind of think the angle blade is unnecessary for the most part as I don’t do a lot of “dozing” with it. The cab is nice and seems like it’s got plenty of room. It does have a DPF muffler on it, so I wouldn’t recommend a lot of idling, I’ve had to replace two sensors related to the emissions, they were $500 apiece. The biggest thing would be dealer support, my dealer is about an hour and change away and they have recently sold out to another company.

  2. #2Carolina start up2021-05-08 21:11

    did you buy yours brand new? and I just want the regular blade but my dealer is 45 away and fairly small but they sell a lot of machines I see them everywhere

  3. #3Tags2021-05-16 10:58

    Sorry, I must have missed your reply...I did buy it brand new