Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TB260 service manual

Holland&Holland · 2020-01-27 22:24

Hi All, Anyone have a pdf of the service manual? Thanks

Replies34
  1. #1tool_king2020-01-28 19:39

    What What is your email? I can send you one.

  2. #2Holland&Holland2020-01-28 19:45

    Thanks, I really appreciate it! [email protected]

  3. #3tool_king2020-01-28 20:03

    Manuals sent

  4. #4cmsedore2024-05-20 12:26

    I'd appreciate a copy, too -- [email protected] Thanks...

  5. #5edistocat2025-03-09 13:54

    Please send me one too. Thanks so much in advance. [email protected] .

  6. #6heymccall2025-03-09 14:05

    Aw, c'mon, yunz can't just ask for the manuals...you has to give us the problem so we can exercise our brains

  7. #7KenMac2025-03-09 15:02

    Only problem I've had with my TB260 was a slightly loose fan belt causing slow creep up in temp, but I'd appreciate a service manual as well. I'll get my wife to sing at your next wedding in return! JK [email protected] Thanks in advance.

  8. #8GrabherbytheTakeuchi2025-05-10 13:32

    I’d really love one as well. I just bought a used TB260. Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it! [email protected]

  9. #9POND DIGGER2025-11-03 08:02

    tool_king, can you share shop and parts manual for our 2015 TB260? Thank you! [email protected] .

  10. #10edistocat2025-11-03 09:40

    Any place to get generic high pressure sensor other than Takeuchi, that will be reliable. The sensor that sits atop the valve cover close to oil fill cap.

  11. #11edistocat2025-11-03 10:45

    I should have clarified, EGR sensor.

  12. #12KenMac2025-11-03 17:51

    If you can get a Yanmar part number off of it, you can surely find one online somewhere.

  13. #13edistocat2025-11-03 18:11

    Ken Mac I will try that. Thanks so much for your help.

  14. #14heymccall2025-11-04 00:21

    This doohickey?

  15. #15heymccall2025-11-04 00:25

    I've used this brand before (Amazon). OEM is over $400.

  16. #16edistocat2025-11-04 08:11

    Great! Thanks so much. Will give it a try. How about the small section of hose that attaches to it. I am told it may a special hose for high heat. Suggesting that fuel hose won’t be suitable…..

  17. #17heymccall2025-11-04 08:55
  18. #18heymccall2025-11-04 08:55
  19. #19edistocat2025-11-04 10:00

    It’s item #51 on the drawing. Specs don’t mention heat range. I would think that heat would be a concern located atop the engine vs along side or under the engine….

  20. #20heymccall2025-11-04 12:25

    Hose

  21. #21edistocat2025-11-04 13:08

    All I can say is thanks again for the info, time to research, and willingness to teach. You are a credit to this forum. Wish you were closer, would take you to lunch.

  22. #22heymccall2025-11-04 13:56

    I never asked...why that sensor? Melted? Fault code?

  23. #23edistocat2025-11-04 14:27

    Fault code.

  24. #24heymccall2025-11-04 15:19

    This thread had same issue. HeavyEquipmentForums

  25. #25edistocat2025-11-04 15:43

    Interesting. As soon as my EGR sensor and tubing are installed, I’ll let you know. I don’t use my machine commercially and try to do all my work myself. Got a couple of medical issues this week and next. Will be in touch then….thanks

  26. #26edistocat2025-11-27 08:24

    EGR problem fixed. Replaced and working fine. Medical issues also taken care of and now I am working fine. Can’t thank you guys enough for all your help. You’re a great bunch.

  27. #27edistocat2025-12-10 12:29

    Success. Thanks guys for all your help and info. It’s working great now.

  28. #28Toolmanjohn2026-01-14 07:09

    Could someone please send me a copy of the TB260 service manual also. Has anyone had a problem with the blade not holding down. The seals in the cylinder are good.

  29. #29tool_king2026-01-14 19:37

    What is your email ?

  30. #30Toolmanjohn2026-01-14 20:15

    [email protected]

  31. #31emay7672026-01-29 10:55

    Long time lurker here. I would really appreciate a copy of the manual! My email is [email protected] Thank you all for your big ol' wrinkly brains. (and thanks in advance for the manual )

  32. #32gaery1232026-08-18 23:08

    Hey tool_king...any chance you're still able & willing to email a copy of the parts and service manual for a tb260 still? We just got a 2022 (sn:12610xxxxx). I need a cylinder part to keep the safety thing up that you have to lift to enter or exit the machine. There's a couple variations and can't find the part #. I did find an owner ers manual after visiting 1000000 sites. Lol Anyways if you could send any manuals, I would greatly appreciate [email protected]

  33. #33heymccall2026-08-18 23:50

    #9 if open cab, later serial number uses same part. #11 if enclosed cab

  34. #34gaery1232026-08-19 06:29

    Thank you sooo much. It's enclosed. So 11 it is