Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

takeuchi tb35 miniexcuvator

trentencade ยท 2014-10-02 15:23

I have a takeuchi tb35 with a blown final drive, I'm looking for a used one. My excavator has a newly rebuild motor and other parts, so I don't want to junk. I would also be looking for a old tb35 for parts. Any ideas??? Stev

Replies7
  1. #1finaldrive2014-10-03 18:27

    It is a TB35S ? or a TB035?

  2. #2trentencade2014-10-05 02:53

    It's a tb35s

  3. #3finaldrive2014-10-06 09:39

    Drive was built by Nachi KT-300 series. There is no currently produced unit that interchanges. We can supply a solution, but it is expensive and requires you to rework the frame plates where the drive mounts. The last time I did this with a customer the cost of new drives, sprockets and plate fabrication was around $7000.00 I don't like to tell people we can't help them, because we can. However, the solution exceeds the machine's value. I get this inquiry a few times a year. The last two people that contacted us I put in touch with each other. One sold the machine to the other so at least one person was back up and running. Wish I had better news for you. If you want are interested in the pair of new drives with frame pieces and sprockets, send me a message here with your contact info.

  4. #4trentencade2014-10-06 10:44

    that's more than I wanted to spend on the machine, thanks for your help. If you know anyone looking for a machine for parts let me know, its got a newly rebuilt motor and many other new parts. thanks Steve

  5. #5finaldrive2014-10-06 12:39

    Will do Steve.

  6. #6trentencade2014-10-06 13:49

    Do both final drives have to be replaced ?? Can you replace one side at a time?

  7. #7finaldrive2014-10-06 13:58

    Both. Machine will spin in a circle with only 1 because of the performance difference in what is available nowadays.