Just saying hello I purchased a tb35s three months ago with a blown final drive. I soon found out the don't make any parts for the nachi nt300. I was able to rebuild the hydraulic motor, but the previous owner ran it for a long time leaking. The the ring gear that separates from the final had little to no teeth left on it. The planetary gears are not perfect but usable so I took the good side apart and sent it to a gear company and had it copied. I am just now getting set to put it back together. I would be a huge help if anyone has a sorce for a service manual or would sell me a copy I have a couple rollers I would like to rebuild. thanks
Brandix What is your email address ? I can send you all three manuals operation ,parts and service
Thank you and I appreciate the offer and will take you up on it. My account is to new to contact you and im not sure it is a good idea to put my email address in the thread.
You can private message by clicking on there name and send message.
Maybe my account is to new i don't have those privileges yet. As soon as i do i will contact you. Thanks
A probationary member is restricted from sending PM's. Once you get in three posts your status will change to allow you this privilege. You probably will have to log out and log back in for your account to upgrade.