Hello everyone! im in the home stretch of finishing my property deveopment and the little 2006 takeuchi 153fr i have been using is giving em some issues I cant solve, hoping someone here can lend some advice, I linked a youtube video showing what i explain here The Issue- It seems like the saftey overide (same switch egaged by arm rest) is clicking is for some reason, or something with the same effect. It happend periodically after long use, and sort of worked again after starting cold for less and less time over the last 1.5 days of operation. What I have done so far -I have replaced the fuse, which seemed like it worked at first but over time stopped again. -I have traced the wire to the switch on the arm rest and confirmed that it is recieving power and the switch is functioning - I had a leaking hydalic line that caused some fluid loss, I replaced the lost fluid until it was withhin the 2 lines as per manual-All function was good for a full day after this Do you think this is an electrical issue or is there somethig with the hydalics that could be doing this? im confused because the track and all controls stop working so it seems like it has to be something to do with the safety over ride. If I were to take another video it would probably work for another few minutes then do the same thing as the video above Thank you for you time!
Good day I suggest you attach a jumber feed to the control lock out solenoid (Tak. refer to it as lever lock) You can establish if you have an electrical or hydraulic issue. The solenoid is down by the pumps. Kind regards Uffex