Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TL 150 case controls

HartmanIndustries ยท 2025-05-16 11:55

I just picked up an earlier TL150 that has case controls. I thought that was sort of strange for a 2004-2005ish skid steer. I called my local tak dealer and they sent me an operator's manual. Sure enough, it shows ISO controls in the OP manual. I called them back and they dug up a parts diagram for "case controls field kit". The kit shows 1 hydraulic line, a spacer/shim, a spring, and a different console. I asked if they could send me the install directions so I could just reverse it. They are telling me that the instructions (and the kit) are no longer available. Does anyone out there have access to the instructions, or possibly remembers what to do? I have a local equipment junk yard I can get the original console from, but they won't let me go back and inspect to see what's different. Any help would be appreciated! Serial number is 21500294 Hartman Industries

Replies0

No replies yet.