Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TL 150 hydraulic flow

Don Shilling ยท 2021-11-10 20:21

Being new to compact track loaders, I'm in the process of buying the above titled machine. In the near future, I would like to purchase a brush cutter. I'm considering a 72" Skid Pro that has a reversible motor. My question does the 150 have the capability to reverse the hydraulic flow to the cutter?

Replies4
  1. #1heymccall2021-11-10 20:27

    2 way hydraulics are standard on a TL150. Just make sure your attachment doesn't require more oil flow than the machine can provide.

  2. #2Don Shilling2021-11-10 20:56

    So, all I have to do is learn how to operate all the gizmos and switches! I'm going to really enjoy operating this machine!

  3. #3Don Shilling2021-11-12 19:21

    So, will the TL150 operate a brush cutter in both directions, and , if so, which controls used?

  4. #4skata2021-11-12 19:38

    The left joystick has a thumb switch. Auxiliary hydraulics can go both ways