Hi, I have been desperately trying to figure out who makes Tak's TL10 drive motor and gearbox combo.....any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Is there a plate on the drive motor? If there is it should have the manufactures name and serial number on it which will be for the complete assembly including gearbox.
Probably won't help much, the Japanese are notoriously tight about OEM drives and parts, most likely have to deal with Tak unless by some chance it fits more than one manufacturer's machine....
Thanks! Thank you both. I couldn't find any markings on the motor or the gearbox. I guess I will call a dealer and see what they can do. I have a buddy that works on hydraulic motors and he asked who made it before he would tackle it.
There are final drive specialist's around who can give the information you require. Google is your friend. Most dealers don't/won't sell parts for final drives but are quite happy to sell the complete unit. What is the problem with yours?
Manual says either TEIJIN or DAIKIN
Teijin Seki you might try http://www.hrparts.com/finaldrives.html Daikin I can see what's available but would need the actual model code to even start.
From the manual pictures, it looks like the Teijin has 3 bolts holding the gear cover on and the Daikin has 12.