I just purchased a 2019 Takeuchi tl10v2 with 720 hours on it. The oil was very dirty so after purchase I brought it into the shop and decided to do a complete service on it to inspect all filters and fluids. Everything is back together and machine goes into limp mode within 10 minutes of running. My display shows SPN 523548 FMI-2 and SPN 523591 FMI-2. Can anyone assist with what to look for ? Before service I ran it maybe 5 minutes so I'm not sure if my service has any influence on the trouble.
Looks like no one knows. Thanks anyways
Have one doing the same thing setting the 523548 fmi 2 code did you ever figure yours out?
Yes, believe it or not my DPF was clogged. That's all. I removed it and cleaned it out with compressed air. Good to go
Cleaned it out still a no go. Will update when I figure it out. Thanks.
Did you ever figure it out? I have a 2019 tl12r2, ran fine, raised cab to blow it out, throwing same codes as yours
Ive been fighting these same 2 codes. I have noticed that when it throws these codes my alternator is not working either and voltage is below 12.7 Replaced votage regulator and diodes on alternator, ran fine then threw same codes again and had low voltage
Has anyone figured this out. I cleaned mine yesterday and got the same codes, starts and runs but no functions. Hour meter shows 0, fuel light blinks empty, no lights, and only 1.8V at the "main ctl pwr" fuse. Where does this fuse get fed from.
Buy a schematic from the dealer, or buy a sevice manual and you can do something. Pretty hard to trace what you don't know. Maybe someone else has one, would not count on it but maybe someone will chime in. Simon C
I've got a TL8R2 that came in with the backup alarm stuck on and warning in the cab for a speed sensor. I cannot duplicate those issues, but... In the process of testing the 5v pressure switches on the hydrostat pump, I inadvertently ground the signal wire from the rear hydrostatic pump reverse pressure switch. It generated the same two codes as above (on my Texa U0081 & U0082). In other words, shorting a pressure switch pulled down the CAN 2 network.
Good to know. Simon C