Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TL120 – cluster electrical problem

Patrick C ยท 2022-07-25 23:51

Having problem with my TL120 where the cluster lights all light up on startup as normal but they then stay on and the beep/buzzer keeps going. I can start the unit no problem however some of the buttons like the speed button and some others don't work. I'm worried it will fry something on my machine if I run it like this. I got it to stop doing it after I removed some covers ie relays, fuse box and back of the console cover. But onle for an hour or so. Then it came back and it glitches in and out now when the key is turned or if the machine is running. I've singly removed every relay and switch in the toe kick control box. I tried one relay at a time being removed and nothing changed. Next I will try to disconnect the leads to the control arms and the key switch. Any advice on where to look would be appreciated. I imagine it's a bad connection or ground or switch/sensor.

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies1
  1. #1Patrick C2022-07-26 11:40

    I tried to add a video here from youtube that I uploaded however it's not letting me. Here is the link to the video. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/l2NmhVQXhB4