Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi Tl12v2 hydraulic pressure

Jessejba · 2024-02-26 12:01

Hey guys, I’ve got a tl12v2 with less than 150 hours on it that’s pushing hydraulic pressure at startup before I even lower the safety bar or unlock hydraulic switch for use. I can’t find anything that’s a glaring issue and no error codes are being displayed. If I try to switch to hi flow it doesn’t show on screen, and I can’t reverse the flow when an implement is hooked up. Any thought or suggestions on how to fix it?

Replies3
  1. #1heymccall2024-02-26 12:04

    Pushing hydraulic pressure? I have zero clue as to how to interpret that. Can you clarify?

  2. #2Jessejba2024-02-26 12:11

    The auxiliary lines to the front hookups for use with tiller etc are being pressurized immediately upon startup

  3. #3KSSS2024-02-26 23:45

    Maybe the aux. hyd switch on the handle is on or shorted to the on position, or a short in the wiring harness to the aux activation switch.