Is there any other fuses on these machines other than the small fuse panel at your feet? I've lost all power while repairing a faulty ground to the ignition switch. Battery checks good but fuse panel is not getting power from the battery. Cant find a main inline fuse or breaker anywhere. Thanks
Yes there are main fuse back by the battery .They will have plastic covers over them. If you need a parts and service manual post or pm your email address .
I'm still having a loss of power to the fuel still shut off solenoid. When the key is turned on approximately 1 to 2 seconds power is lost at the fuel shut off solenoid. I have swapped relays and determined that they are not at fault. Any suggestions ??
At first we thought we had a bad ground The machine ran fine for about a day and now we're back to square one as it will not start again
You might have a wire that is breaking down under load .What is your email address .I can send you over a schematic on it .
[email protected]
I checked voltage at the fuel shut off solenoid. On the yellow wire I only get around 2 volts when the key is turned on then it cuts to nothing
White wire I mean
Now I'm getting 12 bolts from all the way from the relay to the fuel shut off solenoid until it kicks off. The smaller yellow wire going into the same wiring relay shows 2-3 volts until it kicks off then it goes back to 12 volts
Nitrousz I emailed the service manual look at the pages I said to look at .
Any chance I can get tl130 service manual [email protected] had common bat flash issue ordered alt, pulled in shop. Replaced alt. Took for test same issue pulled it back in. Turned off and without doing anything have no crank. Just clicks. Replaced bat and starter.
Any chance I can get tl130 service manual [email protected] had common bat flash issue ordered alt, pulled in shop. Replaced alt. Took for test same issue pulled it back in. Turned off and without doing anything have no crank. Just clicks. Replaced bat and starter.
Manuals emailed .
thank you very much. I got them. Now to figure out the click and no turn over. Any direction to point me in?
Mr. Tool King, any way you can send me the service manual? [email protected]
Joe manuals emailed to you .
Check battery ,relays ,fuses ,starter ,grounds .
As " tool king" said, get a good multimeter and start with checking how far does the battery drop when turning switch to start. Test positive cable to starter for voltage drop. Test negative cable from battery to engine ground for voltage drop, and frame ground from frame to battery negative. Test from Battery positve to key switch positive for Voltage drop, along with from Battery Positive to Fuse panel for voltage drop. Almost forgot to mention to test from Key Switch "S" terminal to "S" terminal of starter for voltage drop. Also check from Alternator positive to Battery Positive for Voltage Drop. Lastly check from Battery Positive to Fuel solenoid pull and hold connections for voltage drop. If you know how to do these tests properly, you will probably find something defective. Remember that to find voltage drop ( loss of potential) you need to have power trying to go through a cable or switch. Cranking an engine or an attempted start will work for testing battery and ground cables. Remember that if a battery with a meter's test leads touching the positive and negative posts does not drop in voltage from lets say 12.6 volts to (9.6 to 11 volts) with an attempted start, that means the battery is sufficiently strong and you have a connection problem, or starter problem. If the starter solenoid goes clunk with your hand on it while holding the Key in the start position, then you know you have a defective solenoid or starter itself. You will need a helper or recording multimeter to do these tests. Once you fix a connection so that full juice can go to starter, then sometimes you will find the battery is too weak for the new load you created with the new connection. Any good Heavy equipment mechanic or automotive mechanic can test all these things mentioned and find the problem. Fluke Meters has a good information supply for acceptable numbers on your meter for many of these tests. You tube videos also. Way better to find real cause than throw parts at it and still no start or run. Simon C
Mr. Tool King, you were kind enough to email the manual to those up the thread, will you be kind enough to email to me at [email protected] ? Thank you! Chris
On the way to you .
“Tool King” is there any chance you can send me that TL130 manual as well @ [email protected] . I am fighting an electronic issue as well. The high range or “bunny mode” was not working on my machine so I pulled some fuses by your feet and checked them now I lost all the lights that used to work prior on the display panel along with no success with the high range. I haven’t had this machine for very long so any advice on where to start would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sent
Let me know if file went through to your email. It’s pretty large.