I have a 2005 Takeuchi TL130 with about 750hrs. I recently noticed that the self leveling feature was only working when raising the arms. When the arms are lowered, the load will tilt down and will not self level. Any thoughts on what this might be? Machine will still lift and operate with heavy loads so i do not think it is a hyd fluid level issue. Thank you,
Other than CAT (they use a inclinometer), I'm not aware of anyone offering self-leveling for both the up and down functions, only up.
I believe it's an option on Gehl/Mustang machines, but your TL230 is functioning properly.
It is an option on the Gehl/Mustang machines, but it only works while raising the loader arms. CAT's works both ways, and the load stays level in relation to the ground and not the machine so the machine can be on a slight incline or decline and the load will stay level.
As others have said it only works goin up