Brand new skid steer owner. I have a 2004 TL130 with 3400 hrs. I have cleaned up some minor problems on the machine and it seems to run well. Oils and filters have been changed. While running a trencher the attachment will get bogged while digging very shallow. Also, the curl hydraulics seem very week. A full bucket will not curl and the engine never bogs. The lift arms and travel motors will run until the engine bogs heavily. Are the aux controls and curl function on the same valve? Is there a pressure release or valve that could be allowing fluid to bypass and not allowing full strength? Any help appreciated!
Filters? The one under the cab is for the main hydraulic pump. On my TL150 machines, I have found it sucked (technically blown) shut. Did you change this one?
I thought that is the filter for the pilot controls. Main filter is a big one at rear of machine.
Drawing shows that it's pilot. Regardless, was it changed?
Yes I have changed both of these
Did you ever figure it out