I'm new here. I have a tl140 I'm having issues with been working on it for 2 days. The issues its having is i think the emergency circuit is out. I've grounded all sensors low coolant, oil pressure, etc. I have found out that if I pull the monitor, feed pump fuse it fires right up but of course without feed pump and the cluster. I've traced wires in I'm almost to conclusion its the cluster is bad. Reasoning is bc I'm sure there's 2 emergency relays attached the the cluster. My question is what's yalls thoughts about this? Before buying a new cluster
Seach, cold solder joints on the forums. These relays control almost everything. There are several threads about them. They are located in front of the operator, behind the kick plate. They have been known to be a problem.
For now, swap relays E&F. Does it start now? If yes, take them apart and resolder all the cracked joints.
I've swapped relays, checked cold solder joints. Everything has come back good. I think I maybe onto something. There are 2 wires pink and white behind the fuse box when I unhook those and hook them together it fires right up. I think its the 2 wires in the photo does anybody have an ideal as to where they lead to?
Where did you locate the electric drawing, I could use one of those.
send me your email i have the work shop manual that has the wiring diagram in it.