I have a tl140 that died one day while putting bolting the relay panel back on. I have checked everything I know to check and everything appears to be fine except I am not getting power to the coil on the stop solenoid relay. Since these wires tie into the main harness I have not been able to trace them back any further. I can jump put a jumper on the wires on the contact side of the relay and machine will function normal minus killing all safety features. It also has had a problem for quit some time with the battery charge light flashing but alternator was charging fine and machine has new battery. Also the hour meter recently stopped working so are my problems coming from the display panel. Another question is in the print is the controller the display in cab or the box on the rear left of machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you get this fixed if so what did it end up being
Most of the time it is a blown fuse in the panel
I keep blow #8 fuse lever lock Fuse I got a forum going on it but still have not fixed it I would send you a link to it but don’t know how
If you are blowing a fuse then there is a short somewhere. It may be in the wiring
I’ll keep looking
You mean this one? HeavyEquipmentForums
That’s the one