Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

takeuchi TL250 4 in1 control circuit problem

surf_94 ยท 2014-02-11 04:05

HI this is my first post and I am hoping to solve or at best gain some information regarding this problem. My 4 in 1 control seems to stick when in use. I can reset the control by lifting the safety bar but this is a short fix to gain full use of the 4 in 1. I am told that it is a circuit problem but no one seems to be able to sort this. I am hoping to here from another that has had this happen and sorted it. Perhaps a diagram showing the circuitry set up may help. I have a few more details about the way the system works but am keen for a response Thanks. surf_94

Replies2
  1. #1Goose2014-02-11 20:22

    Does it stick in just one direction or both. First thing to check if it is just one direction is the switches on the left console. On e of the is for 1 or 2 way flow and it should be 2 way flow for a 4-1. The other is detent mode and it will lock the auxillary on in one direction until you hit the button again it should be in the non detent position when running a 4-1.

  2. #2surf_942014-02-12 14:58

    Thx for the reply, I would say it sticks in both directions when I open and when I close the bucket. It does'nt seem to me to be in the left control stick but more in the computer getting a break in the signal to open or close the bucket. This to me would suggest a circuitry problem.....but where to look? I don't know a lot about the "modes" but I understand the concept on what you say with the 2 way flow.