Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takieuchi TB250-2 Wain Roy, thumb, and hammer

jakejorgenson ยท 2023-07-26 17:41

What is the best way to add a hammer to this machine? I have the thumb and a wain roy style coupler. Is there some sort of adapter that goes from the coupler to a plate on a hammer or something?

Replies3
  1. #1Tags2023-07-26 20:37

    Yes. Wain Roy or Tag or several other bucket manufacturers make a hammer cap for that style coupler. Just need to know the model of the hammer.

  2. #2PeterG2023-08-04 13:14

    You can get a hammer with the wain Roy already built in. United Rentals usually has some for sale. I have one myself that works on my TB240, and 153FR. I no longer need it now and want to sell it.

  3. #3Keith Merrell2023-08-12 23:43

    I bought online from Dave Langafels at Langafels Equipment company, I told him I needed an NPK ph3 to match with a TB260 with tag wain roy style coupler. He sold me a central fabricators top cap. Lead time was about 6 weeks. That was about January 2022.