I took these shots while at Shaughnessy & Ahern Co., Inc. in So. Boston, Mass. a month ago, but just got these pics back. This thing has 12 axles, all steerable except for ones in the center, fully self contained hydraulic system for turning, as it can be set up to spin around in it's own footprint. Pretty awesome piece.
Talbert Gotta Love Talbert
Welcome to HEF JCoates! :drinkup
Was at Pete's tire barn in orange MA last week and there was a ad poster on the wall with a truck with 19 axles. All I can say is .
Betcha Pete's Tire Barn would love to have them as an account! I just noticed your location in NH, close to Winchester. I used to have a gasoline station delivery in your town on 119 & 32 on the corner. Nice lil' country store that made decent vittles, too. It used to be a split drop between there and J&G Gulf at the jct.'s of 119 & 10 in Winchester. Small world. I also used to use Porter's Diesel Service whenever I got lazy, or the weather turned bad. Got a buddy in Winchester on Old Scotland Rd., too.