I have a TB 260 with TAK quick attach. It is supposed to retract when you pull the left trigger and push the floor button (activate 3rd). It has always been so so and a while back I figured that if I pulled back slightly on the right stick it moved properly. I thought I solved the issue. Went to switch attachments and it won't move. It is just a hydraulic cylinder?? In order to get unhooked i put a 2x4 in front of it, put a strap around and secured to the machine and extended the boom a bit which pushed in the cylinder and released the attachment but it stll does not move. Dealer said pull trigger and press floor button and that does not work as it apparently should. Anyone have any suggestions where to look? All other hydraulics are as they should be. Machine is a couple years old but has been used little until now. Less than 200 hrs THX Mike
Solved
What was the issue? Broken wire? Blown fuse?
Good answer. Please share the solution for the benefit of others, thanks. Simon C