Hi, Since few weeks I try to add some accessories on my Takeuchi TB015. This machine has on auxiliary output on the boom. Initially I had a very complex design because I would like to multiply the auxiliary output with a selector valve. After a large number of tries, I have returned to initial configuration ( only boom auxiliary with out selector valve) I connect a new small cylinder directly to the auxiliary. In my idea this test was very simple and will work rapidly. The problem is it is not working. The cylinder do not want to move when I push the auxiliary pedal. This output is a double action. In one way never append. It is like the flow is taking a by pass valve. For the other action it is like there are a plug at the end of the hose. The machine will stall if I push to long time on the pedal. There are some things I have difficulty to understand in the machine circuit an probably some will be able to help me. I include a link to the hydraulic circuit of the machine. I have put in red the cylinder I have added. Circled in blue it seems it is by pass valves at the end of output on the boom. It is by pass valve but the by pass is not connected on both side (as on the drawing) There are also an other by pass valve on auxiliary circuit. This one is connected to the tank https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68094593/HydraulicCircuit.jpg If some one have and idea it will be really helpful for me Thank you
It seems like the spool valve is not shifting over or the relief is set to low .What kind of pressure reading are you getting with a guage tee into the line?
Thank you for you answer. What is the spool valve? For the pressure, I do not know. For the moment I do not have the right tool to measure that. In your idea, the relief valve set to low is it the one on auxiliary system or it is an other in the big valve block?
The spool valve is what makes the oil go from one side to the other .Each hydrualic circuit has its own relief .
Thank you. I will try to do pressure measures directly to output of the spool valve
Check out paige 69 of this manual http://www.4shared.com/office/gukMBGvq/OPERATORS_MANUAL_TB015_OC3-106.html
Hi Thank you for the link to the manual. I did test with pressure meter directly at both output of the spool valve. No problem the pressure is correct on both outputs. I did a second test with directly connect a cylinder to the spool valve. Finally something is working and the cylinder is moving on both actions. Where is the problem? I suspect it is probably the relief valve on auxiliary circuit. ( valve is circled in red on this image https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68094593/HydraulicCircuit.jpg ). Is it possible this valve is stock open in tank direction? Is it possible to bypass this valve and remove return to the tank? Is it possible the auxiliary circuit is design for an hydraulic hammer and is not working well for a cylinder? Thank you