I am working on a final drive on a Tak TB045 serial number 1852. The only part that is bad is the "drive gear" the shaft that connects the hydraulic motor to the planetary gears. The sun gear rides on this shaft. I would like to know if I can get just this part and the seal. This machine been (to steal an expression from Nige) a real barsteward to get parts or even any info for. The Tak dealers want to help, but they say it is to old for them to have anything on. I PM'd HEF member Finaldrive tonight. Do any of y'all have any sources or ideas?
PM replied to. We will be able to help, no problem.
Great, thanks, it worked out good.
Happy we could help. Thanks for the business.
Hello I have the TB045 that the final drive on the right would not engage it moves when pushed with the swing arm. What are the causes?
Hi do you still work with TB045 parts ?5095891864 Addison,IL 60101