Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TB135 no power to left side of fuse block.

Paul541 · 2023-05-28 19:40

I borrowed a 2004(?) TB135 and it is not getting power to the left (as you look at it) side of the fuse block. If I put power to the that side, everything works fine. I have pulled the fuse block and relay panel down and out, and I switched out relays and haven’t found anything that helps. I’ve looked online for any sort of diagram trying To find a way to narrow things down. I’ve downloaded manuals but the schematics are either blurry or don’t show actual location. im no expert at any of this, but I’m hoping someone here is.

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2023-05-29 13:24

    Good day Paul This copy may be clearer, I can get hold of parts pages if you know what you need. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Paul5412023-05-29 16:50

    Thank you! That is much better Than anything I found. Is there anything labeling or locating which relay is which? Specifically the “line relay” shown to left of the fuse block on the schematic.

  3. #3uffex2023-05-30 06:19

    Good day Paul Takky guys are not that switched on from the information I have been able to use, I can get parts book page's if you can point to what you need. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4uffex2023-05-30 11:11

    Good day See attached the best I can do. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5Paul5412023-05-31 13:06

    Sorry for the delayed response. Thank you very much for your help!!! While I never found an obvious problem, I put everything back together and it works fine. I never really found any obviously loose or corroded connections, and every relay I found seemed to be working fine. I put it all back together with dielectric grease on all the connections and it works fine. So I’m assuming it was a loose connection somewhere. Thanks again!

  6. #6uffex2023-05-31 13:40

    That's great, you are fixed.