Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TB25 Takeuchi drive problem

Danqer ยท 2012-09-22 10:44

takeuchi mini excavator model tb25 sn 25283 All of a sudden the one track will only move 3" forward and 3" back as if a brake is on it has a two speed drive motor, i loosened the track off to make sure it was not jambed. I removed the plate where the 4 hydraulic hoses go to the Motor (why 4 hoses?) can i just unbolt the motor and pull it out? to see if something is jambed inside? I have no manual and no hydraulics experience. the allen screws look pretty tight. any suggestions? Dan Newmarket, Ontario [email protected]

Replies2
  1. #1hiluxman2012-09-22 11:31

    That machine is one of the old orange takeuchi machines posibly grey import dose it say take-job on it then it chould be grey. I it is grey parts can be hard to find

  2. #2Danqer2012-09-22 11:46

    yes it is orange