Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tb68

Artvr ยท 2015-10-27 12:58

Looking for final drive parts for my TB68. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you

Replies4
  1. #1lantraxco2015-10-27 13:31

    That's gonna be tough I think. Try these folks: http://www.hrparts.com/finaldrives.html

  2. #2finaldrive2015-10-28 10:10

    Thanks lantraxco You are correct, this is tough. TB68 came with 2 options. Part number 19031-00200 This unit has an internal brake, it is a Kayaba MAG-85NP-700-1 Part number 19031-00100 This unit has no brake. It is a Kayaba MAG-85N-700-1 Both have been obsolete from Kayaba in Japan for almost 20 years. There are no replacement options for this unit. If you can find any of the following you can replace both sides and it will work. Sumitomo SH75U-1 part number KAA0905 Sumitomo SH75U-2 part number KAA0952 Yanmar B7 part number 172162-73300 *these are all 2 speed unit whereas yours is a single speed. If you are able to find any of these, I can help you with how to install the hoses and what to do with the extra port.* Also, you must replace both sides. If you only replace one with one of the above mentioned, your machine will travel crooked. Good luck! I have the parts drawing for each that I can email to you. I am unable to supply parts or a complete unit. You might find some NOS parts through Takeuchi.

  3. #3Lau2019-04-20 01:02

    Any photo to me ?

  4. #4Lau2019-04-20 09:09

    Hi .friend MAG-85 is bigger than SH75U Final drive MAG-85 is 15/16 holes .SH75U-1/2 is 12/12 holes