I am looking into a TCI C2B20 loader, I was wondering if anyone has ever used one or knows anything about them? I was wondering how they do on hard dirt and gravel? I am needing a smaller loader to move a little dirt, gravel and ect. I would also get pallet forks for it so i can move pallets of tractor parts and ect. Thanks for any info
I just went and looked at it. It looks pretty good, he said that it was used in off road applications and it has never gotten stuck. It has a Ford 60hp engine, and really fast hydraulics. Everything works, it has new back tires and the front tires are close to new. The loader weighs 6000lbs and can lift 2000lbs 10feet in the air. this is on a online auction and so far it is cheap and i will see if i can get it.
The machine seems very nice except the bucket. How much is it? How long has it worked? I hope you can get it.
The bucket needs a little work, it says 680 hours but the meter does not work. so far it's at $725 and the auction ends on the 16th. These little loaders normally sale for around $1500 but you never know, it might sell for more or less.