im new to the forum and I would appreciate any input anyone has pertaining to this machine. I am looking at purchasing a Telehandler ad narrowed it down to an older TCI unit that has a reman Case 4bt engine in it and a 97 JCB 506B with forks and bucket (enclosed cab with the glass knocked out of the side windows nd no door and 3665 hours). the TCI has been kept inside for yrs and looks to be in good shape but will need two new tires and some work done to get the horn going and the clutch. the owner says it quit working so he has been just putting it in and out of gear when he wants to use the hydraulics. I know nothing about either machine. Any insight will help. the TCI Dynalift is priced at 15k and the JCB at 23k.
No replies yet.