I am looking for a place to buy new or used Teeth for my TD-9 with a Drott Loader 4-1 bucket.
you might try Heavyquip at: 800-868-3326 they are very helpful and reasonably priced.
Why would you want to buy used teeth? Nobody takes them off till they are wore out.
Well, it is a toy that I use to dig holes and fill them back in. I didn't know if anyone know of a TD-9 that had blow-up and was being parted out or something. On these old machines that is sometimes to only way you can afford to fix them.
I presume this is for a International Drott TD9? If so I may be able to help you out if you get some dimensions of the teeth. They might just be the same as the TD6 Drott Buckets we seem to have an abundance of. If they are and the postage lines up cheap enough then you can probably ave em. Edit - Just a little thought. If the digging work your doing with it is not serious (light uncompactedish matirial, or stockpiles) And the teeth are not quite beyond it, You could make a Flat Cutting edge type to Bolt On to the Bucket direct. There Not any good atall for Hard work but for pushing about piles of scrub and loose stuff there alright.
I will get the deminishes in the morning, so that you can check and see if they are the same. I will get back to you asap.
I looked at the bucket teeth. They measure 14" long, the bolts are 1" from the end and 3" center to center on the 2 bolts.The number on the teeth is 22928m1 and a P in the middle of a circle.I have the 2outside teeth but need the 6 teeth in the middle.This is what I found if you need more info.please let me know. Thank you very much.