Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TD25C Steering Clutches Adjustment?

mbvigil · 2011-06-26 00:46

Hello all, I have a TD 25C that won't steer once the clutches warm up. I have very limited experience working on dozers, but I'm guessing that the clutches can be adjusted to increase the clamping force?? I have looked online, but I can't find a manual with directions. Does anyone know where the adjustment is and how to do this? Thanks in advance.

Replies5
  1. #1agfel2024-09-07 20:47

    I can't believe you didn't get one damn reply

  2. #2Cliffy2024-09-08 04:48

    I guess when he mentioned increasing clutch clamping force to steer, He was probably better off getting in someone who had dozer experience.

  3. #3Dave Neubert2024-09-09 08:47

    No you can't adjust them you got leakage have to pull out assembly and reseal its a big job does your 2 speed work

  4. #4D5Dan2024-09-10 07:00

    Welcome Agfel to HEF Keep in mind the original post/question was from 2011(!)… obviously the dude figured out the answer since he didn’t repost/ask again. Curious if the ole TD25C is even in the owners stable??- my guess is hell no.

  5. #5Dave Neubert2024-09-10 18:01

    I did not notice